- 8/8/2020 • “This Ain’t Another Statement! This is a DEMAND for Black Linguistic Justice!”
- 8/2/2020 • “Suspendable and Expendable, Kicking Out and Throwing Away Black Girls: An Analysis of a School District’s Policies and Practices” by Altheria Caldera
- 7/30/2020 • “A Decolonial Feminist Epistemology of the Bed” by Tala Khanmalek and Heidi Andrea Restrepo Rhodes
- 7/26/2020 • “The Technical Communicator as Advocate” by Natasha N. Jones
- 7/24/2020 • “The Anarchy of Colored Girls Assembled in a Riotous Manner” by Saidiya Hartman
Anti-Ableist Composition: A Collective Workspace
Welcome to Anti-Ableist Composition, a public-facing curation project dedicated to spotlighting scholarship and activism dedicated to anti-ableist work. While the website is under construction, you can still find the curation of scholarship, activism, and work on the “Curations” page on the menu located on the top-right corner of this webpage.
Please email email@example.com if you have comments, questions, or concerns related to accessibility. Also, please reach out if you’d like to collaborate more formally on any project related to anti-ableist composition theory, pedagogy, and praxis.