Anti-Ableist Composition: A Collective Workspace
Welcome to Anti-Ableist Composition, a public-facing curation project dedicated to spotlighting scholarship and activism dedicated to anti-ableist work. While the website is under construction, you can still find the curation of scholarship, activism, and work on the “Curations” page on the menu located on the top-right corner of this webpage.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have comments, questions, or concerns related to accessibility. Also, please reach out if you’d like to collaborate more formally on any project related to anti-ableist composition theory, pedagogy, and praxis.
- 2/20/2020: #DisabledBlackHistory
- 2/18/2020: "Reconfiguring the Heroic Portrait of Harriet Tubman" by Janell Hobson
- 2/12/2020: "The Violence of Hostile Accommodations" by ChrisTiana ObeySumner
- #WeAreWithJaneDoe: Curating Activist Movement at Texas Christian University
- 2020 Democratic Candidates | Statements and Plans Related to Disability
Header image description: a gradient dark-blue background with white, bold lettering in all-caps that reads “Anti-Ableist Composition.” Beneath this reads “Curating anti-ableist activism and scholarship” in dark yellow sentence-case serif font. The image is static and remains at the top of the website on all pages.