Anti-Ableist Composition: A Collective Workspace
Welcome to Anti-Ableist Composition, a public-facing curation project by Cody Jackson dedicated to spotlighting scholarship and activism dedicated to anti-ableist work. While the website is under construction, you can still find the curation of scholarship, activism, and work on the “Curations” page on the menu located on the top-right corner of this webpage.
Please email email@example.com if you have comments, questions, or concerns related to accessibility. Also, please reach out if you’d like to collaborate more formally on any project related to anti-ableist composition theory, pedagogy, and praxis.
- 1/16/2020: "Cripping Neutrality: Student Resistance, Pedagogical Audiences, and Teachers’ Accommodations"
- Featured Praxis: "Precarious Spaces, Institutional Places" by T. Passwater
- 1/15/2020: "Embracing Wildcard Sources: Information Literacy in the Age of Internet Health" by Sarah Ann Singer
- 1/4/2020: "Toward a More Accessible Conference Presentation" by Jason S. Farr and Travis Chi Wing Lau
- Mentoring and Teaching Neurodivergent Students: Shutdowns, Burnouts, and Meltdowns
Header image description: a gradient dark-blue background with white, bold lettering in all-caps that reads “Anti-Ableist Composition.” Beneath this reads “Curating anti-ableist activism and scholarship” in dark yellow sentence-case serif font. The image is static and remains at the top of the website on all pages.