Resources for Mutual Aid and Preparedness in Light of COVID-19
Anti-Ableist Composition: A Collective Workspace
Welcome to Anti-Ableist Composition, a public-facing curation project dedicated to spotlighting scholarship and activism dedicated to anti-ableist work. While the website is under construction, you can still find the curation of scholarship, activism, and work on the “Curations” page on the menu located on the top-right corner of this webpage.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have comments, questions, or concerns related to accessibility. Also, please reach out if you’d like to collaborate more formally on any project related to anti-ableist composition theory, pedagogy, and praxis.
- 6/29/2020 — “Historically White Universities and Plantation Politics: Anti-Blackness and Higher Education in the Black Lives Matter Era”
- 6/28/2020 – “Neocolonial Mind Snatching: Sylvia Wynter and the Curriculum of Man” by Ebony Rose
- 6/21/2020: “August Wilson and the Anti-Spectacle of Blackness and Disability in Fences and Two Trains Running” by Stacie McCormick
- 6/15/2020 Reading Group Conversation | Anti-Ableist Composition Collective
- 6/13/2020: A Reading List
Header image description: a gradient dark-blue background with white, bold lettering in all-caps that reads “Anti-Ableist Composition.” Beneath this reads “Curating anti-ableist activism and scholarship” in dark yellow sentence-case serif font. The image is static and remains at the top of the website on all pages.