Anti-Ableist Composition: A Collective Workspace
Welcome to Anti-Ableist Composition, a public-facing curation project by Cody Jackson dedicated to spotlighting scholarship and activism dedicated to anti-ableist work. While the website is under construction, you can still find the curation of scholarship, activism, and work on the “Curations” page on the menu located on the top-right corner of this webpage.
Please do email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have comments, questions, or concerns related to accessibility. Also, please reach out if you’d like to collaborate more formally on any project related to anti-ableist composition theory, pedagogy, and praxis.
- 11/17/2019: Authoring Autism by Melanie Yergeau
- 11/16/2019: “Letter to My Former College President and Provost: Why I Left” by Carmen Kynard
- 11/13/2019: “Signs of Disability, Disclosing” by Stephanie L. Kerschbaum
- Data Share: Credit Hours, Labor Distribution, Enrollment, and Cost of Attendance at TCU
- 10/29/2019: “Racialized Equity Labor, University Appropriation and Student Resistance”