Resources for Mutual Aid and Preparedness in Light of COVID-19
Anti-Ableist Composition: A Collective Workspace
Welcome to Anti-Ableist Composition, a public-facing curation project dedicated to spotlighting scholarship and activism dedicated to anti-ableist work. While the website is under construction, you can still find the curation of scholarship, activism, and work on the “Curations” page on the menu located on the top-right corner of this webpage.
Please email email@example.com if you have comments, questions, or concerns related to accessibility. Also, please reach out if you’d like to collaborate more formally on any project related to anti-ableist composition theory, pedagogy, and praxis.
- 6/6/2020: “Protest Pedagogy: A Meditation on Unapologetic Blackness in the Neo-liberal University” by Brandon J. Manning
- 6/3/2020: “Mathematics Black Life” by Katherine McKittrick
- 6/1/2020: “Whiteness as Ambush and the Transformative Power of Vigilance” by George Yancy
- 5/30/2020: “No Humans Involved: An Open Letter to my Colleagues” by Sylvia Wynter
- 5/29/2020: #StayWoke: The Language and Literacies of the #BlackLivesMatter Movement by Elaine Richardson and Alice Ragland
Header image description: a gradient dark-blue background with white, bold lettering in all-caps that reads “Anti-Ableist Composition.” Beneath this reads “Curating anti-ableist activism and scholarship” in dark yellow sentence-case serif font. The image is static and remains at the top of the website on all pages.